Bangladesh Genocide- Last days of united Pakistan

I was googling through the War which took place in December 4, 1971 between India and Pakistan, but to my astonishment the net dosen't really have much information about what exactly took place and what was people in Pakistan thinking about India. It's just the matter of Curiosity because history could really be a piece of cake,atleast for people like me.

Upon through and hardcore Googling I found a blog which have the digitized copy of Pakistan's "THE DAWN".The Head lines Clearly created a false impression to the people of Pakistan. These were the last days of united Pakistan.

Click here to know more, as i really do not want to steal the blog's material.

Finally, I'm no man to speak about any nation. Every one is aware of history, and the rest is explained in the above blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men