Engineer Vs Plumber


Recently I was having a problem in my house regarding some water leakage. So I was having a conversation with my dad.

Dad: Are you free today??

Me: (As it was a holiday) Yes.

Dad: Then go and find a plumber .!

Me: ok (Had to agree).

There I go finding a plumber. I was searching for my old plumber who used to repair our needs before 3 years but damn I missed his contact number some where, but hold on guys I exactly knew where his shop was.

When I reached that place, I found that the shop was closed. I thought of getting his contact number from the near by shop. But on enquiry I found that he was absconding from 2 years. Ooh man why these thing happens only to me.

I was hunting for plumber from location to location. On the end of the day I found none. Do you know Even My street have 5* and plus Engineers ????

(*The toll is very likely to increase because these figures are appropriate as far as my knowledge is concerned)

Thing which I learned

  1. People have gone crazy behind Engineering. If you are need of an Engineer, I’ll give you a suggestion how to find them.                                                                                                                              Take a mic (With some huge loud speakers) and shout (in mic obviously)                                Engineers Engineers help – One million rupees the one who come first.                                    You’ll find an army of Engineer running for you. Isn’t that great.
  2. Keep contact numbers of plumbers in handy coz you’ll have hard time finding them.
  3. Never think Engineers are great. They are not..

Comments

Ronak Jain said…
This one is my favourite..
workhard said…
Hi.. that was really funny.. cause most of the people i know are engineers.. i wonder what they have to say about this.. :)

Poetry
Ronak Jain said…
Let then read this and comment themselves.. i don think they'll like it. lol..
workhard said…
They are definitely going to come find u for this..PS.. me an engineer by education toooo LOL
Ronak Jain said…
He he he, in that case they'll and even you wouldn't have liked it.
Plumbers rocks lol..
workhard said…
Honestly, i really didnt mind. i do share the same views. i am not an engineer by profession:)
Ronak Jain said…
Why are your comments contradictory.
Engineer by education, but not by profession..!!
workhard said…
Yes they are.. i have done engineering, but i dont work as an engineer anymore.. me an artist.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Obama

We-men