I now have learnt a lot

This blog came after a lot of time gap as I'm no more a free Bird :(

This blog lights up the experiences which I gained which includes mixed emotions.

I've always been and will be part of extra-curricular activity and I was one among the organizing committee of RAPTURE09 ( It's my college cultural organized every year ) Though I was the part of the same last year, this year it gave me a completely new experience.

Initially I was very enthusiastic and went on creating a website giving away my blood, I was later on not even given two words of appraisal. All the hard work which I put on was a mere waste. I realized that there might be two reason, either people are jealous of me or they think that it isn't up to their standard.

What ever the reason might be, I learnt to praise other, and I came to know a good think about me is that, I only criticize if I can help that other guy. Unlike those guys with aren't involved with that work in any way and started giving of their low sounding comments.

People surrounding me lack ' Surrounding identification '. They fail to recognize between people who really work hard and people who pretend to work hard. I learnt that the quickest way to gain attention is by 'Chaplusi' ( It mean a yes for a YES and a no for a NO ). and to be very frank I'm terrible at that.

I now learnt to smile a lot, smile with people, because we only have one life to live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men