Mixed Thought

I'm a person now who has lived 2 decades in this world, and at this point of time I feel like hell.

Few reason for this.

  1. ·         Responsibilities
  2. ·         Doesn't want to become old
  3. ·         Guilty of still dependent on parents

Yes you got the third point right. It's the guilt which is hovering in my mind. More than any thing else(including the first two points). The question of earning arises in my mind every now and then. My mind just goes the ‘Rachel' way, like what she did. Like what every one was doing.

I feel abased of myself. There are few plans but there is no proper start up. I'm now full of emotion. I cannot concentrate on any where else except this. I get inspired from some one, from none other than my dad. He struggle a lot, a struggle which none could imagine. None would have lasted long.

I want new venture. A life where I become role model for someone. At least for my son !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men