Quit Blogging ???

Yes you heard it right. from past few days I was thinking to quit blogging.

because I realized that ,

  1. No one is actually reading my blog, because he/she is actually being selfish . they read my blog so that I comment on their blog. So it being a basic WIN-WIN model.
  2. I'm really fed up with volatile traffic. Few days I get heavy traffic and on few other week I literally get zero traffic.
  3. There are many blogger who actually write better than me. so I feel theres no point in me writing any thing.
  4. I really read lot of random blogs. and thats the only reason behind me getting in to blog-O-sphere.

So my readers, very few I know. Let me have some time so that I can decide to continue spending my time writing or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men