Conclusion

Ok in my previous post I have talked about quitting the Blog-O-Sphere, but  after thinking about it for a while I've decided not to do

 

Why???

 

I was reading a blog, there I found his blog having 2500 followers, he's a established blogger now. Upon reading his very old post I found that even he at some point of time thought to quit it because ‘ it was getting useless ‘. 

Well Well,

This story resembles mine.

Ive been in blogging for a while now, and as the matter of fact even I have the same feeling. I know that with 1 follower now it's never going to be 2500 follower. But now I will not even bother if I get it or not.

 

You will be asking why??

 

This is the reason why.


I always wanted to write a diary, but I never did because of fear of my secrets getting exposed (This is such a lame excuse you see; the real reason is that I really feel lazy writing stuff. I hardly complete my college assignments and some time I make my little sister do all work for me. I know it's cruel but we have a deal) .

I spend a lot of time on Internet, so blogging is handy for me.

Another reason why, I was reading my old post Engineer Vs Plumber. I felt as in I'm reading my past of what ever happened to me. It was funny. May be one day if I become personality like Bill gates, blog post will come handy writing my biography... lol. 

So I come to conclusion that I'm once again and active than ever before.

 

Comments

sm said…
yes good like the pic
this is the way original work is created.

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men