Cartoons Fantasies


I always used to watch cartoon network and I used to be a big cartoon fan. I still remember me sitting in front of cartoon network, Disney times (In Star and Sony) and used to watch it as how a person regularly eats his/her food. In that child hood days I was fond of fairy tales. My favourite cartoons used to be

  1. Cinderella
  2. Arabian Nights
  3. Popeye, the Sailor Man
  4. Dexter’s Lab.
  5. Scooby Show
  6. And of course The legend of ZORRO, and the list will go on

I used to see Arabian Nights to admire the beauty of Jasmine, I swear she’s the most beautiful female cartoon character I have ever seen in my life. I used to dream about me as a hero who saves Jasmine from evil person.. Crazy isn’t it.

And after Jasmine I used to applaud Cinderella for her beauty and her caring nature. That character used to be so humble and generous that now I feel some way or the other it has created an impact on my life. I always dreamt of having some one in my life who can be as caring and generous as Cinderella. If I ever meet her I’ll for sure propose her.. ha ha. Now you know why did I say that” If I ever meet her I’ll for sure propose her”. Because this will never happen.  But truly Cinderella is the only cartoon character which i would love to meet in real life.. 
Also I now remember that how crazy I was. I started eating spinach only after seeing Popeye’s show. Once I also made up my mind that I want to become like Dexter’s and started liking Science.

Conclusion 
This BLOG post of mine is dedicated to all the cartoon maker, who from their fictional characters mould Children very perfectly and present human values to them. Because at the end of the day kids have a greater impact of cartoon in their life believe it or not.

So Cartoon are not that bad at all


Comments

workhard said…
U know what.. its still fun to watch cartoons.. they are just so refreshing..

Haiku poetry
Ronak Jain said…
Very True..
I still remember me watching cartoon for hours to gether.. Cartoon's are just awsome..
Anonymous said…
musnt it be "Cartoon fantasies"????????

Popular posts from this blog

Engineer Vs Plumber

Indian Obama

We-men